UPSC Civil Services Exam 2015:
UPSC conducts Civil Services Examination (Pre/ Main) for the selection of eligible aspirants for the post of IAS. Numbers of candidates apply for this exam but before applying they must check the eligibility criteria.
Applicants if you are also curious to apply for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2015, then you must read this notification and check the Exam Dates. Interested applicants can fill the Registration form through online mode on or before the last date.
Further Details regarding this notification such as Qualification, selection process are well mentioned below on this page by the team of Recruitmentlauncher.com
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Civil Services|
|Selection process||Written Test/Interview|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Job hunters must have completed Graduation Degree in relevant discipline from the recognized University/Institution.
The age limit of the applying aspirants should be in between 21-32 years as on 1st January of the year of the exam.
Relaxation in Age:
- Applicants belonging to SC/ ST category: 5 years Relaxation
- OBC Candidates: 3 years.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay Rs.100/- as application fee.
- All other categories candidates are free from the application fee.
Mode of Payment:
Fee should be paid through cash or Net Banking / Visa Card / Master Card.
- Applicants can apply through the official website that is www.upsconline.nic.in
- Press on the appropriate link and fill the application form correctly.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Make the required payment of fee and then submit the filled form.
- Don’t forget to take the hard copy of it for future use.
|Starting date to fill online application form||16-05-2015|
|last date to apply online||12-06-2015|
|Prelims Exam date||23-08-2015|
|Mains Exam date||18-12-2015|
To know more details you may visit the official website
Find More Related Details
|UPSC Eligibility Criteria||IAS Application Form|
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Recruitment|
|UPSC Coaching Classes||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Previous Year Question Paper||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Calendar||Latest Sarkari Naukri|