SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2015
- Candidates who are going to appear in SSC MTS Exam, they can check the SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2015 through the below section of this page. Here you can get the Exam pattern of Multi Tasking Staff Paper 1 , 2 for the better preparation of the exam.
- SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is an Indian association which plays a very significant role in recruiting the staff for different posts in the various Departments. Staff Selection Commission has disclosed an Exam pattern for the recruitment of MTS Posts.
- Through the help of MTS Exam Pattern, you can check the format of exam paper, so for your connivance on this page you will get all details of the SSC MTS Exam pattern 2015.
The written examination has divided in two parts:
- (Paper-I) – Objective type paper
- (Paper-II) -Descriptive type.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff 1, 2
PATTERN OF PAPER I:
Candidates have to prepare for four subjects to qualify this exam:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: – It consists of 25 Question for 25 marks.
- Numerical Aptitude :- It consists of 25 Question for 25 marks
- General English :-It consists of 50 Question for 50 marks
- General Awareness :- It consists of 50 Question for 50 marks
- This paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) only.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi Language.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The duration of this paper-I is of two hours.
PATTERN ON PAPER II:
- This exam is of Descriptive type that means postulant must have to be well prepared in writing Short Essay and Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
- The Duration of this paper-II is of 30 Minutes and consists of 50 marks.
Find More Related Details
|SSC MTS Recruitment||SSC Multitasking Preparation Books|
|SSC Multitasking Syllabus||SSC Notification|
|SSC Multitasking Previous Year Question Paper||SSC Online Registration|
Note: For more relevant detail you can visit Official Website and you can also join us on Facebook and Google+.