SSC MTS Admit Card 2014-2015
Staff Selection Commission has issued SSC MTS Admit Card 2014 for those candidates who have applied for the post of Multi Task (Non-Technical) Staff. Candidates can download their MTS Hall Ticket through online mode by using their Roll No. / Name and Date of Birth.
Staff Selection Commission is looking for talented and authenticated aspirants for recruiting them on Multitasking (Non-Technical) Posts through the selection process comprising written exam and interview.
More details related to SSC MTS Admit Card 2014 such as how to download hall ticket etc. are well specified on the below section of this page which is tailored by the unit of recruitmentlauncher.com. Candidates please have a glance below:
Name of the Organization:
Staff Selection Commission
Multi Task (Non-Technical) Staff
How to download hall ticket:
- Aspirants may download their admit card through the official website i.e. sscnr.net.in
- Press on the “Download Hall Ticket” tab on the home page.
- Select the appropriate link as per your suitable post.
- After that select the “Click Here” button.
- Now enter the required details in the prescribed space and press the “search Status” button.
- Save it and take a hard copy of it for future use.
Find More Related Details
|SSC Multitasking Syllabus||SSC Multitasking Preparation Books|
|SSC MTS Exam Pattern||SSC Notification|
|SSC Multitasking Previous Year Question Paper||SSC Online Registration|
Candidates can also download their admit card by visiting this Official Link.