SSC LDC Recruitment 2014-15:
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to uncover the vacancy notification as SSC LDC Recruitment 2014-15 to fill the post of Lower Division Clerk. Fascinated applicants must apply for these career openings by filling an online application form on or before the last date.
- Capable job nominee who are seeking a job in Staff Selection Commission sector must apply for this recruitment to make their careers progressive and bright.
- All the satisfactory information about the recruitment, vacancies and eligibility criteria, how to apply, last date etc. mentioned as under-
Name of the organization:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Type of announcement:
SSC LDC Recruitment 2014-15
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Candidate should have passed minimum 10+2 / Higher Secondary from a recognized board/university.
- Job hunters who are applying for this post should have typing skill (either Hindi or English).
- Typing speed is required to be 35 words per minute for English and Typing speed is required to be 30 words per minute for Hindi.
- Age of the Applicant should be lie between 18-27 years
- Age is relaxed to the candidates of the SC/ST/OBC as per the rules of the government.
- Contenders are required to pay a fee of Rs 100/- in the form of “Challan Form” or “CRFS mode”.
- Applicant from reserved category and Female Contenders are exempted to pay the charges.
Way of Selection:
The selection of the deserving candidates is based on the Written Test and Typing Test speed / performance.
After the selection participants will get the amount of Rs 5200/- to Rs 20200/-
How to apply?
- Interested job fighter may apply for the post via online mode by visiting the site ssconline.nic.in
- Select Lower Division Clerk 2014 Advertisement and do the online registration Part I.
- Then pay the application fee (if required) after the completion of part I
- Now fill the online registration Part II form and upload scan photo and signature.
- After that review all fill detail and submit it.
- Take printout of the filed form for future use.
Find More Related Details
|SSC Online Registration||SSC Notification|
|SSC Exam Calendar||SSC Coaching Centre|
|SSC Best Books for Preparation||SSC Eligibility Criteria|
Note: for more detail please check the official website