SSC Data Entry Operator Solved Paper:
Staff selection commission (SSC) organized Data Entry Operator (DEO) exam every year. There is huge no. of applicants who appeared every year in this exam.
All those applicants who applied for this year’s exam they need to download the SSC Data Entry Operator Solved Paper / Previous Year Question and Answers for the complete their preparation.
Through the Previous Year Question and Answers aspirants take an idea to solve the exam paper in a particular time period. Sample paper grows the candidate’s confidence level to solve the exam.
If you also want to know info related to the SSC DEO Previous Year Question And Answers then must read below on this page of recruitmentlauncher.com
SSC DEO Previous Year Question And Answers:
1. When an organization gives contract for development of software, it has to give data to the service provider. In Such cases, the ownership of data should be_________
a) Transferred to the service provider
b) With the client/organization that outsource services
c) Shared by both parties
d) Not transferred
Answer: With the client/organization that outsource services
2. Which is not the concern of the local government?
a) Public Health
c) Law and order
d) Public Utility Services
Answer: Law and order
3. The banks use ……………. device to minimize conversion process.
4. The All Women Expedition Team of the Indian Air Force which scaled the Mount Everest some time back was headed by
a) Sqn. Ldr. D. Panda
b) Sqn. Ldr. Nirupama Pandey
c) Flt. Lt. Nivedita Choudhary
d) Flt. Lt. Rajika Sharma
Answer: Sqn. Ldr. Nirupama Pandey
5. If the Prime Minister of India submits his resignation to the President, it will mean the resignation of the
a) Prime Minister only
b) Prime Minister and the Cabinet Ministers
c) Entire Council of Ministers
d) Prime Minister, Cabinet Ministers and the Speaker
Answer: Entire Council of Ministers
6. The river which is used for inland waterways in India is.
7. ‘Yellow Revolution’ is associated with the production of
d) Oil seeds
Answer: Oil seeds
8. ‘Kesari’, the Newspaper was started by
a) G.K. Gokhale
b) B. G. Tilak
c) Sardar Patel
d) Raja Ram Mohan Roy
Answer: B. G. Tilak
9. Double is a_______data type.
b) User Defined
c) System Defined
10. When was the Indian Constitution adopted?
a) 15th August, 1947
b) 26th November, 1949
c) 26th January, 1950
d) 2nd October, 1952
Answer: 26th November, 1949
Note: You can download the pdf’s through the given link below:
- Data Entry Operators Aptitude Sample Question Paper-Download PDF
- Data Entry Operators Reasoning Question Paper-Download PDF
Find More Related Details
|SSC Online Registration||SSC Notification|
|SSC Exam Calendar||SSC Coaching Centre|
|SSC Best Books for Preparation||SSC Eligibility Criteria|