SNAP Previous Year Question Papers
- SNAP Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions are provided on this page for the applicants who are preparing for the upcoming Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. You may also download the Last 10 Years questions which are freely given below.
- Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is conducted by the Symbiosis International University for the Admission Process into various MBA programs. Candidates who are looking for the previous year sample papers, they are at the right place. You can get question papers from the below section of the page.
SNAP Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions:
1. Which among the following nations is the second largest exporter of oil (petroleum) in the world?
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
2. Which among the following states has planned environment-friendly rubber dams to produce electricity?
- Tamil Nadu
3. Which among the following is the largest mutual fund scheme of India?
- SBI Magnum
- LIC Mutual fund
- Birla Sun Life
4. Cegat stands for
- Customs, Excise and Gold (Control) Appellate Tribunal
- Customs, Excise and Governance Appellate Tribunal
- Central Excise Governance Appellate Tribunal
- Central Excise and Gold Appellate Tribunal
5. The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) controls ___ of world oil exports.
- one – third
- three – fourth
6. Which among the following nations is the largest producer and exporter of coffee in the world?
7. Arrange the following rounds/ministerial meetings of the WTO in the chronology of their occurrence (first to last)?
(1) Uruguay (2) Singapore
(3) Geneva (4) Seattle
(5) Seattle (6) Doha
Choose the answer from the following choices:
8. What is the approximate population of the world?
- 5 billion
- 5.6 billion
- 6 billion
- 7 billion
9. ‘Uncrushables’ and “Ice Touch’ are the product ranges offered by which among the following textiles companies?
- Vimal Suitings
- Grasim Suitings
- Bombay Dyeing
10. Last year, Reliance industries had sold its 10 per cent stake in L&T to which among the following companies?
- Gujarat Ambuja Cement
- Zuari Cement
- None of these
11. A person who has a certain amount with him goes to the market. He can buy 50 oranges or 40 mangoes. He retains 10% of the amount for taxi fare and buys 20 mangoes, and of the balance he purchases oranges. The number of oranges he can purchase is:
12. Two-fifths of the voters promise to vote for P and the rest promise to vote for Q. Of these, on the last day, 15% of the voters went back on their promise to vote for P and 25% of voters went back of their promise to vote for Q, and P lost by 2 votes. Then the total number of voters is:
13. Two positive integers differ by 4 and the sum of their reciprocals is 10/21. One of the numbers is:
14. What is the value of m which satisfies 3m² – 21m + 30 < 0?
- m < 2, or m > 5
- m > 2
- 2 < m < 5
- m < 5
15. The sides of a triangle are 5, 12 and 13 units respectively. A rectangle is constructed which is equal in area to the triangle and has a width of 10 units. Then the perimeter of the rectangle is
- None of these
16. Which one of the following cannot be the ratio of angles in a right-angled triangle?
- 1: 2 : 3
- 1 : 1 : 3
- 1 : 3 : 6
- None of these
17. Three bells chime at an interval of 18, 24 and 32 minutes respectively. At a certain time they begin to chime together. What length of time will elapse before they chime together again?
- 2 hours 24 minutes
- 4 hours 48 minutes
- 1 hour 36 minutes
- 5 hours
18. A, B, C and D are four towns, any three of which are non -collinear. The number of ways to construct three roads each joining a pair of towns so that the roads do not form a triangle is:
- More then 9
19. The remainder obtained when a prime number greater than 6 is divided by 6 is:
- 1 or 3
- 1 or 5
- 3 or 5
- 4 or 5
20. Boxes numbered 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 are kept in a row, and they are to be filled with either a red or a blue ball, such that no two adjacent boxes can be filled with blue balls. How many different arrangements are possible, given that all balls of a given color are exactly identical in all respects?
Find More Related Details
|SNAP Study Material||SNAP Syllabus|
|Top MBA Colleges in India||How To Prepare For Written Exam|