SBI PO Result
State Bank of India has declared the result of PO main examination which was conducted on 26th July 2015. Now appeared candidates can check SBI PO Result and their expected outcome in written exam. Candidates, who have appeared in SBI PO Exam in the month of July, must go through this page for getting complete details regarding SBI PO Result 2016.
State Bank of India has also issued the date of SBI PO interview. The candidates, who will be qualified in this exam, they are only eligible for appearing in Phase – III (Group Discussion and Interview). Interview is to be scheduled form 7th September 2015.
SBI PO Result
Contestants may fetch complete details regarding SBI PO Result such as steps to download the final merit lists and other important details etc about SBI PO Result which are well furnished in the underneath segment of this page of recruitmentlauncher.com.
How to Check SBI PO Main Exam Result?
We have given some easy steps to check SBI PO Result and download score card for future use. We wish you all the best!
|Step 01||First of all candidates have to log on official website that is www.sbi.co.in.|
|Step 02||Then Candidates should go to the link “Careers With Us”.|
|Step 03||Further candidates need to press the “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India (2015-16)” link and select course.|
|Step 04||Then hit the link “Result – Main Exam (Phase-II) held on 26th July 2015”|
|Step 05||Now Candidates should download a PDF Consisting the roll number of qualified candidates.|
|Step 06||Further search by entering your roll no or by manually.|
|Step 07||Take print out of SBI PO Result for future use.|
|Step 08||Candidates are advised to bring your admit card at cyber cafe. Because sometimes we see that students forgot their Roll Number/ Seat Number in excitement.|
|Step 09||Qualified candidates need to appear for interview for final selection.|
List of Required Documents at the time of Interview:
- D.O.B. Certificate or high school mark sheet is enough if your D.O.B. is mentioned on that.
- Most important your original SBI PO score card along with two xerox copies (photo copies).
- Mark Sheet of high school/ twelfth examination onwards to the highest examination passed including technical and professional examination of each year/semester.
- Certificate regarding degree/post-graduate/other examinations passed. Provisional certificate will be accepted only if the candidate has passed the relevant examination during the past one year or the university has not issued the certificates.
- 5 passport size photographs and one should attach to interview call letter.
- Character certificate from two respectable person not related to you obtained recently
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories must bring the Caste/Community certificate.
- Physically challenged candidates must bring medical certificate from district level medical board.
- Ex servicemen must produce discharge certificate/certificate of service issued by Defense authorities.
- All the other related certificate/mark sheet/experience certificates on which your eligibility is decided.
- For the purpose of identification, please bring original passport/pan card/voter id card /driving license /any other photo id card issued by the statutory authorities where photograph is affixed.
State Bank of India is an Indian corporation; A Public Sector banking and financial services associations. It is a governmental corporation having its headquarters in Mumbai, in the state of Maharashtra.
Purpose of Exam
Main purpose of this examination is to select talented candidates for suitable post as they desire. Candidates who have qualified the Phase II examination of SBI PO must attend the Phase- III (Group Discussion and Interview) which will commence from 07th September 2015.
Note: Candidates may check their result from Official Link regarding SBI PO Result. We will update this page soon with latest information about SBI PO Result 2016. Applicants can save this page as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for obtaining instant access. This page will be updated with current information regarding the same.
Check below Section
|How To Get A Bank Job||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Coaching Institutes|
|Bank Exam Model Question Papers||Tips To Choose Right Career|
|Get Career Success Tips||Career In Banking Sector|