Nainital Bank Recruitment 2014-2015
- The Nainital Bank Ltd. has announced a notification regarding Nainital Bank Recruitment 2014 to fill the vacant seats by recruiting the eligible applicants for the post of Management Trainees.
- Candidates seeking jobs in banking sector must send the dully filled and signed application form on or before 27th October 2014.
- To grab this opportunity in bank sector, job hunters must read the entire information carefully and make their career secured. Necessary information regarding Nainital Bank Recruitment 2014 is expressed in the underneath section of the page by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com
|Organization Name||Nainital Bank Ltd.|
|Announcement Type||Nainital Bank Recruitment 2014|
|Post Name||Management Trainees (MT)|
|Last date||27th October 2014|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
Candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment must have completed their Graduation/ Post Graduation in Arts /Science/ commerce/ Agriculture and Management with minimum 55% mark.
Candidates applying for this post should be in the age group of 18-27 years as on 30th June 2014.
Mode Of Payment:
Application fees must be deposit through NEFT and MUR No. / NEFT Sequence No. be appended with the application form as per given details:
|Beneficiary||The Nainital Bank Limited|
|Branch||Mall Road Branch, Nainital|
|Type of Account||Current Account|
Selected candidates will get Rs. 18,000/- per month.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of the Written Test/Interview.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply for this recruitment by downloading the application form through the Official Website i.e. www.nainitalbank.co.in
- Go to the “Recruitment/Result” link given on the left side of the homepage.
- For more Information select the “Recruitment of Management Trainees in the Bank” link or the “Official Advertisement” given at the bottom of this page and for download the application form press the “Download Application Form” link.
- Take the printout of the application form.
- Fill the form with correct and appropriate details, affix your photograph and attach all your enclosures.
- Keep all these things in an envelope and write “Application for Management Trainee”, on the top of front side of envelope in bold letters and send it to the address represented below.
The Vice President [HRM],
The Nainital Bank Limited,
Head Office, Seven Oaks Building,
Uttarakhand, PIN– 263001
Last date of receiving receipt of application form: 27th October 2014
Find More Related Details
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Coaching Institutes|
|Bank Exam Model Question Papers||Bank Interview Questions And Answers|
|How To Get A Bank Job||Career In Banking Sector|
Note: Please Check the Official Advertisement to know more details.