MPPSC Previous Year Question Papers
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) conducts various examinations every year and strewed recruitment notifications.
MPPSC previous year Question papers will be helpful for those students who are preparing for the examination. The team of recruitmentlauncher.com is providing you some important information which will help you in preparation.
MPPSC Question Papers:
Exam will be held in two papers:
Paper – I (Preliminary exam): This paper contains General Science & Environment, History of India and Independent India, Geography of India, Indian Policy and Economy, sports, Geography, History and Culture, Information and Communication Technology and Current Events of National and International Importance.
Paper – II (Mains): This section is related to Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability, Basic Numeracy, Decision Making and Problem Solving, Data Interpretation, Hindi Language, Comprehensive skills, Interpersonal skill including communication skill and comprehension.
MPPSC Questions with Answers:
1. The flood plain along river banks formed by newer alluvium is called—
2. In which state are the Mahadeo hills located?
(C) Madhya Pradesh
3. Which river basin has the maximum amount of water available for irrigation?
(A) The Ganga
(B) The Indus
(C) The Brahmaputra
4. Which of the following states is the largest producer of wheat?
(B) Uttar Pradesh
(D) Madhya Pradesh
5. Which of the following is a cash crop?
6. Which Indian state has the highest per hectare production of cotton?
(C) Tamil Nadu
7. Which state is the largest producer of tea in India?
(B) West Bengal
8. What is the problem faced by Indian farmers?
(A) Small and fragmented land holdings
(B) Lack of capital
(C) Faulty marketing system
(D) All of the above
9. Which of the following is called the ‘Cottonopolis’ of India?
10. Which of the following raw materials is needed for the manufacturing of cement?
(B) Sea shells
(C) Slag from steel plant
(D) All of the above
- (B) 2. (C) 3. (B) 4. (B) 5. (D) 6. (D) 7. (A) 8. (D) 9. (C) 10. (D)
Note: Aspirants must keep visiting this page for up to date information.
Find More Related Details
|MPPSC Study Material||MPPSC Syllabus|
|MPPSC Exam Date||MPPSC Recruitment|
|State Government Jobs||PSC Notification|