Mindtree Recruitment 2014
Mindtree has released an advertisement as Mindtree Recruitment 2014 for filling up current jobs openings. Talented and qualified candidates must apply online for this careers opportunity as soon as possible.
The company delivers technology services and accelerates growth for Global 1000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
Candidates having good understanding and analytical skills must go for this recruitment to make their careers bright and successful. Fascinated aspirants must read the entire information in the underneath section of this page.
We wish that aspirants will keep in touch with recruitmentlauncher.com to get more updates about this advertisement.
Name of the organization:
Name of Posts:
- Android (ER&D) – Lead
- Application Packaging (IMTS) – Engineer
- Big Data (DAS) – Architect
- Application Support (Hitech) – Engineer
- Biztalk (EAI/ BPM) – Architect
- Bodi (DAS) – Lead
- Bodi (DAS) – Lead
- Business Analyst (BFSI) – Manager
- Business Analyst (DAS) – Lead
- Job hunters must have Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in concerned discipline from a recognized university or institute.
- Applicants must have relevant experience as per post applied.
- Candidates must have good understanding and analytical skills.
- Contenders must have technical skills and all other required skills.
- Candidates must also have good communication and presentation skills.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must watch the official link http://www.careers.mindtree.com/in
- Choose the appropriate post and go to “Apply”.
- Fill the required details in prescribed manner.
- Upload the resume and go to “Submit” button.
As soon as possible
Note: For more details you may check the Official Link.
To get more details directly into your mail box, you may subscribe our free email section.
Jobseekers may also subscribe us on Facebook and Google+.