List of Banks Under IBPS
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a self-governing firm in India. IBPS is accepted as scholastic and research oriented foundation as an institute, with an aim of developing human-resource through people’s consideration. In this article you’ll get List of Banks under IBPS. Since, IBPS provides services to its workers in the area of personnel selection, recruitment etc. To recruit eligible aspirants in public sector banks it conducts various examinations every year from time to time.
In the year 2011, IBPS was declared a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the assortment of Probationary Officers and Clerks for recruiting them in Indian banks. Here, we are providing List of Banks Under IBPS listing up the record of Banks which comes under IBPS. IBPS provides services to its workers in the area of personnel selection, recruitment etc. To recruit eligible aspirants in public sector banks it conducts various examinations every year from time to time.
This examination is arranged to choose eligible aspirants for Clerical post in Public Sector Banks. According to applicant’s performance in the examination candidates are shortlisted and preferred for the available clerk’s posts.
So, go through the page thoroughly and sustain your Knowledge with the List of Banks under IBPS. And this is very important for all aspirants to know before appearing for this exam.
List of Banks Under IBPS
Here’s a list of Participating Bank with IBPS Examination with their Official site:
- Allahabad Bank– www.allahabadbank.in
- Andhra Bank– www.andhrabank.in
- Bank of Baroda– www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Bank of India– www.bankofindia.com
- Bank of Maharashtra– www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Canara Bank– www.canarabank.in
- Central Bank of India– www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- Corporation Bank- www.corpbank.com
- Dena Bank– www.denabank.co.in
- IDBI Bank– www.idbi.com
- Indian Bank– www.indianbank.in
- Indian Overseas Bank– www.iob.in
- Oriental Bank of Commerce– www.obcindia.co.in
- Punjab National Bank– www.pnbindia.in
- Punjab and Sind Bank- www.psbindia.com
- State Bank of India– www.sbi.co.in
- Syndicate Bank– www.syndicatebank.in
- UCO Bank– www.ucobank.in
- Union Bank of India– www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- United Bank of India- www.unitedbankofindia.com
- Vijaya Bank– www.vijayabank.com
IBPS; Institute of banking personnel selection is responsible for performing CWE for the assortment of eligible and skilled aspirants for different Private and Public Sector banks. Before appearing for this exam, one should have proper information about indulging Banks with IBPS Examination. IBPS CWE is one among the most competitive examinations in India with a selection ratio of 1 out of 1000. Around 20 lakhs candidates appeared in CWE-3.
You may also like to visit this section