KGMC Recruitment 2014
King George’s Medical University, Lucknow has issued an advertisement as KGMC Recruitment 2014 for the engagement of Senior Residents, Non PG Junior Resident in Medical and Dental Faculty.
Applications are invited from well educated and talented candidates to fill up the vacant posts. Eligible aspirants may apply for the suitable vacancy by filling and submitting the online application form.
Candidates can read the other details by scrolling down this page of recruitmentlauncher.com
|Name of the University||King George’s Medical University|
|Post Name||Senior Resident-I / Non PG Junior Resident|
|Education Qualification||MBBS / M.D. / M.S. / D.M. in the concerned discipline|
|S. No.||Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
|3||Geriatric Mental Health||02|
|7||Obstetrics & Gynecology||04|
|15||Trauma Critical Care||03|
|21||Trauma & Emergency Research||01|
|22||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||01|
- Applying candidates must have to pay the processing fee of Rs. 500/- (For UR candidates) and Rs. 200/- (For OBC/ SC candidates).
Mode of Payment:
The fee must be deposited online in the following account:
- Account No.: 50207862810
- NEFT Code: ALLA0211028 (Allahabad Bank)
- Name of Account: KGMU Recruitment
How to Apply for KGMC Recruitment 2014:
- Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the website, jobs.kgmu.org
- Register with a valid email id and password. If you are a new applicant then press “Register Here” button.
- Fill the correct details and submit the form.
- Take a print out of filled in application form for future reference.
Last date for submission of application: 30-08-2014
Aspirants are advised to check Official Advt. for other details.
You may also like to visit this Section