Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015
Indian Air force has depicted an advertisement as Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015 and invites to the unmarried males to fill the posts of Group X, Y in Technical or Non Technical trade. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria must apply for this recruitment by forwarding the application form in prescribed format on or before the last date.
The whole acknowledgement regarding Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015 is well furnished below by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com.
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Airmen in Group ‘X’ (Technical) OR Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) or in both Groups ‘X&Y’|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
Group ‘X’ (Technical): applicants should have passed 10+2 with English, Physics and Math or three year diploma course in relevant field with 50% aggregate marks.
Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical): Passed Intermediate / 10+2 in any stream/ or Two years Vocational Course with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
Eligibility for Both Groups ‘X&Y’:
- If candidate passes in English and Reasoning & General Awareness , then he will be considered pass in Group ‘Y’ and if he passes in English, Physics and Maths, he is considered pass in Group ‘X’.
- If a applicant qualify in all the four subjects, he will be considered pass in Group ‘X’ and Group ‘Y’.
Candidate should be born between 01 August 1995 to 30 Nov 1998 (both days inclusive).
Selection of the participants is made on the basis of following process-
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical examination
During training candidates will get the stipend of Rs 11,400 per month. On completion of training, aspirants will be paid with as –
- Group ‘X’ (Technical): Rs. 24,900/- per month (approx.) which, in successive years, may rise up to Rs. 43,940/- per month (approx).
- Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) TRADES-Rs. 20,500/- per month (approx) which, in subsequent years, may increase up to Rs. 38,720/- per month (approx).
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by sending the application (prescribed format) in A-4 Size Paper.
- Candidates must have to attach copies of required certificates in proof of qualification, age, caste etc. with the application form and send it in an envelope through Ordinary Post, to the below mentioned address.
Central Airmen Selection Board,
Post Box No. 11807, New Delhi – 110 010
Last date for receiving the application form: 22th September 2014
Note: To know more about Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015 visit the official link
You may also like to visit this Section