UPSC IFS Exam Pattern 2015
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts Indian Forest Service Exam (IFS) every year. There are no. of applicants apply every year for this exam and prepare for the exam according to the latest UPSC IFS Exam Pattern.
- So aspirants who are appearing for IFS exam this year they also need to know about the new UPSC IFS Exam Pattern 2015.
- Through this page of recruitmentlauncher.com we are discussing the entire detail of Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern.
Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern 2015:
Indian Forests Service Examination has organized in two stages:
- Civil Services Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- Indian Forest Service Main Examination (Written and Interview).
|Paper||Subject||Total marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I||General Studies||200 marks||2 hours|
|Paper II||Aptitude test||200 marks||2 hours|
Points to remember about Preliminary Examination:
- This exam is organized for selection of the capable candidate for Indian Forest Service (Main) Exam.
- In this exam two mandatory papers are set and both of papers will be objective type (Hindi / English both).
- There is also a negative marking of 1/3 marks assigned to each question for each wrong attempt.
- Those candidates will clear the Preliminary Examination will only eligible to give main examination.
- The main examination of IFS will consist of written exam and interview.
|Paper||Subjects||Total marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I||General English||300 Marks||3 hours|
|Paper II||General Knowledge||300 Marks||3 hours|
|Paper III, IV, V & VI||Any two subjects to be selected from the list of optional subjects set out below. Each subject will have two papers.||200 Marks for each paper||3 hours|
|Total marks for written examination||1400 Marks|
|Interview / Personality Test||300 Marks|
List of Optional Subjects:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Find More Related Details
|IFS Study Material Books||IFS Syllabus|
|IFS Notification||IFS Eligibility / Selection Process|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Notification|