IBPS Question Papers
IBPS Question Papers are very helpful for the candidates who are preparing for the upcoming IBPS Clerk/PO/SO Exam. Applicants can use this sample paper for their best preparation.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is conducting the Common written Exam every year. So many candidates appear in the IBPS Exam, that’s why our portal recruitmentlauncher.com is provide some best Questions with Answers to help the candidates.
IBPS Question Papers with Answers:
1. Which of the following was issue over which India decided to vote against Sri Lanka in the meeting of one of the UN governed bodies/agencies?
- Violations of human rights in Sri Lanka
- Allowing china of human rights in Sri Lanka
- Issue of subsidy on agricultural products in the meeting of the WTO
- Allowing part of Sri Lanka to become an independent country governed by LTTE.
- Sri Lanka ‘s claim to become a permanent member of UN security council.
2. Which of the following statements is TRUE about political situation in Mali, where a military coup burst out recently?
- General elections were due there in March / April 2012 but did not take place
- The Country was under the control of US army since last 18 months
- Army of the country was not happy as Amadou Toure was made president without elections for the next five years
- Coup broke out in Mali when Amadou Toure, the military chief got seriously injured in a bomb blast.
- NATO and its associates had planned a coup there.
3. In the summit of which if the following organizations/group of Nations it was declared that all members should enforce Budget discipline?
- European Union
4. A per newspaper reports, India is planning to use ‘SEU’ as fuel in its 700 MW nuclear reactors being developed in new plants. What is full form of ‘SEU’ as used here?
- Safe Electrical Units
- Small Electrical units
- Slightly enriched Uranium
- Sufficiently Enriched Units
- Safely enriched uranium
5. The Golden Jubilee of Afro-Asian Development organization was organized in which of the following places in March 2012?
- New Delhi
6. The present Foreign Trade policy of India will continue till
- December 2012
- march 2013
- march 2014
- June 2014
- December 2014
7. What was the reasons owing Enrica Lexie , an Italian ship was detained by the port Authorities in Kerala and was bought to Cochin port for inspection and search?
- It was carrying in objectionable material
- It was involved in sea piracy
- It was detained as the crew killed two India fishermen
- The ship started sailing without making payments of Iron ore it loaded
- It was detained as it was dumping nuclear waste in deep sea.
8. Which of the following agencies/ organizations recently gave ‘go-head’ verdict to India’s one of the most controversial project of Inter linking rivers? (Some of the rivers international rivers)
- UN Food and Agriculture Organization
- World Meteorological Organization
- International Court of Justice
- Central Water Commission
- Supreme Court of India
9. Who among the following was the captain of the Australian Team which played 4 Test matches against India in January 2012 and won all of them?
- Ricky Pointing
- Michael Clarke
- Nathan Lyon
- Stuart Clark
- Andrew Symonds
10. The committee on review of Small saving fund (NSSF) was headed by
- Mrs,shyamala Gopinath
- Dr. Usha thorat
11. The 5th Asian Indoor Athletics Championship was organized in February 2012 in
- South Korea
12. Who among the following was the chief Guest at the three -day Pravasi Bharatiya Divas held in January 2012?
- kamla Persad – Bissessar
- Ram Baran Yadav
- Lakshmi Mittal
- Salman Rushdie
- Benjamini Netanyahu
13. As per revised RBI Guidelines, Provision on secured portion of loan accounts classified as Doubtful assets for than one year and up to 3 (three) years is to be made at the rate of
- 40 %
14. As per the provisions in the food Security Bill -2011, per month how much food grain should be given to each person of the target group?
- 7 kg
- 10 kg
15. Which of the following states has launched ‘panch parmeswar Yojana’ Under which panshayats are allowed to use the fund for developing infrastructure and basic amenities in villages?
- Madhya Pradesh
16. National table tennis championship was organized in January 2012 in
17. Who among the following is the author of the book ‘Nirbasan’?
- Mahasweta devi
- Taslima Nasreen
- Sunil Gangopadhyay
- Vikram Seth
- Kiran Desai
18. Who maong the following Indian Lawn Tennis layer won a Doubles of Australian Open
- Mahesh Bhupati
- Kamlesh Mehta
- Leander paes
- Sania Mirza
- Achanta sarath kamal
19.’Akula -11′class’K-152 Nepra ‘was included in Indian Navy recently. These are
- Air crafts
- Radar System
- Submarines Missiles
20. Which of the following awards was conferred upon Late Mario De Miranda (Posthumously) in January 2012?
- Padma Vibhushan
- bharat Ratna
- kalidas Samman
- Saraswati Samman
Find More Related Details
|Current Bank Jobs||IBPS Eligibility Criteria|
|IBPS RRB Notification||IBPS Syllabus|
|List of Banks Under IBPS||Bank Coaching Centers|
Note: You can add a Bookmark of our portal to get the latest updates about recruitments, results, preparation tips and more in just a single press.