IAS Salary Structure 2014 – 2015
- Hello viewers, on this page you will find complete details regarding IAS Salary Structure 2014-2015. Aspirants who want to join IAS must check the updated salary package with perks of an IAS Officer.
- Indian Administrative Service Officer is the one of the most reputed posts in the government department. The recruitment examination for this post is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). After selection, aspirants start working as a sub divisional magistrate in the state administration.
- In the below section all the details pertaining to IAS Salary Structure 2014-2015 are well mentioned by the group of recruitmentlauncher.com
IAS Officer Salary Structure Details:
|Components||Amount (in Rs.)|
|Dearness Allowance (@65%)||15,366/-|
|House Rent Allowance (@30%)||7092/-|
Other Facilities & Perks:
Apart from the salary IAS Officer will be offered following facilities:
- Excellent accommodation usually big bungalow with Servants, Cooks, Security Guards and Gardeners
- Government cars with Red lights
- Free electricity and telephone bills
- They can apply for study leaves for 2-4 years in a reputed foreign university. The cost for which will be paid by the government.
- Other retirement benefits with life time pension.
Find More Related Details
|IAS Application Form||IAS Preparation Tips By Toppers|
|IAS Syllabus||How to Become an IAS Officer?|
|IAS Exam Pattern||IAS Eligibility Criteria|