How To Prepare For NDA 2015
- Before appearing in the NDA examination candidates should know How To Prepare For NDA 2015 because if you will prepare well, you can easily crack NDA examination. There is some Tips To Score Marks In Written Exam & Interview, which will helpful for you to prepare well for examination.
- NDA is the Joint services academy, which have the main aim to train the talented candidates for the Indian Army, the Navy and the Air Force. To select the candidates; written examination, Personality Test and Intelligence Test are conducted twice in the year.
Topics for NDA Entrance Exam
Paper I: Mathematics
- Analytical Geometry of 2 and 3 Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and Differential Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Vector Algebra
Paper II: English and General Ability
- Grammar and Its Usages
- Current Events
- General Science
- Social Studies
Tips To Score Marks In NDA Written Exam
- This section covers 300 marks and for this you have to prepare some easy topics like Probability, Statistics, Trigonometry and Vector Algebra etc., which you have learnt in the previous classes.
- Now you need to go in the depth of the topic and clear your problems. As we know Mathematics seems difficult for some students so you can join coaching to clear your concept or you can do self study which is also one of the best methods to prepare.
- This is the easiest section for the examination and it covers 200 marks in the examination. You don’t have any need to spend so much time in this section. You can prepare this in some time as compare to other.
- To prepare this section you should learn new words to strong your vocabulary. Try to do question yourself again and again with the basic rules of the grammar.
- This section covers 400 marks that’s why it is the section of the more weightage. This section is to check general awareness in regard of the Current Events and General Science etc.
- To prepare this section you should read news paper daily and also read your NCRT5 books. Solve the previous year question paper and also read about the current economy.
Tips To Score Marks In Interview
- Candidates who will be called for the interview must conform the date of interview and venue. Note down it and keep it safe till the interview.
- You should dress up in the formal way and tie your hair properly at the time of interview because first impression is the last impression.
- Be self confident and never hesitate. Talk with the employer in the polite tone.
- Before interview prepare your introduction properly and also read about the current affairs.
- You should show good communication skill.
- If examiner is doing cross questioning then give the answer of one question in one time and never get hipper.
- Mostly examiner ask that why do you want to join NDA then give the impress answer.
- Be honest, simple and be yourself and never give diplomatic answer.
We hope this information will be helpful for you to prepare for NDA Examination and implementing these tips you can easily crack your exam. We wish you all the best. Do your best and get selected.
Find More Related Details
|NDA Application Form||NDA Sample Paper|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Notification|