Current Affairs November 2014
Hello friends! If you are looking for Current Affairs November 2014 then no need to search any more because this page is made to provide you online Current Affairs for November 2014 with Latest GK Question/Answers.
As Current Affairs is that events happenings at present and going to happen in upcoming time which plays an significant part and one should know about what is going on around you every day whether it is any political, social matters or it may be related in other field like sports, Banking, Railway, and affairs that are important in various competitive examination perspective. Pratiyogita Darpan 2014
Here on this single page you can get the all latest news occurs in the month of November 2014, which is represented by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com. So, candidates who are going to appear in any competitive exam must go through this page and get all major events happening.
Latest news of 2014
Here we are providing the section of Current Affairs November 2014 which play a vital role in the life of the young competitors. It’s being asked in many competitive examinations. This section asked to check the awareness of candidates.
- Indian Men’s Hockey Team qualified for Hockey World Cup 2014
- International Newspaper Color Quality Club Membership awarded to the Hindu’s Press
- India became the 4th country who has stabilized its satellite in Mars orbit.
- Indian navy included INS Sumitra.
- Boxing India association has been stabilized for boxing championship in India.
- The Nalanda University has started its new journey again.
- Supreme Court has taken steps against black money case and discloses 10 black money holders’ names.
- Statue of Unity contract has been taken by Larsen & Toubro in Nearly Rs 3000 Caror contract.
- Indian cricket star Mahendra Singh Dhoni owns a hockey team.
- Air Asia to launch 10 more aircraft in next year.
- PM Narendra Modi announced 745 Crore Package For Jammu and Kashmir
- Kosovo given go-ahead by IOC to take part in Olympics 2016
- Pankaj Advani emerged as World billiards champion
- Green Oscar award bagged by Ashwika Kapur for her film on a Kakapo parrot
- Sarita Devi and her coaches provisionally suspended by AIBA
- Noted freedom fighter Jagdish Sharan Pande passed away
- Manohar Lal Khattar sworned in as Haryana CM
- Sania-Cara won WTA Finals Crown
Questions and answers of Current Affairs November 2014
Q1- The Seventh Pay Commission will cover ……… million central government employees and three million pensioners
Q-2 Who won the Man Booker Prize 2014 on 14 October 2014?
- Australian author Richard Flanagan
- Salman Rushdie
- Ronald Clipp
- Arundathi Roy
Q3- ISRO on 16 October 2014 successfully launched third navigation satellitein IRNSS series named?
- INS Arihant
- INS Vikrant
- IRNSS 2C
- IRNSS 1C
Q4- 2015 cricket World Cup will be held in –
2. Australia and New Zealand
3. South Africa
4. West Indies
Q5- International Girl Child Day celebrate on
1. 8th October
2. 11th October
3. 10th October
4. 9th October
Q6- Who was appointment as the Union Finance Secretary on 16 October 2014?
- P N Prakash
- Jitu Roy
- Rajiv Mehrishi
- Saurav Roy
Q7- Name the Cyclonic Storm which struck the coastal districts of Andhra Pradesh and Odisha on 12 October 2014?
Q8- Global Handwashing Day (GHD) was observed across the world on?
- 10 October 2014
- 12 October 2014
- 13 October 2014
- 15 October 2014
Q9- Which country will host first LEG of Asia Cup Archery Tournament in Delhi in January 2015 as announced recently?
Q10- Rajasthan Cricket Association (RCA) on 11 October 2014 removed whom as its President?
- Carolina Marin
- LI Xuerui
- Lalit Modi
- Wang Yihan
Check More Related Links
|Sports Quiz||Pratiyogita Darpan October|
|Pratiyogita Darpan August||Current Affairs October|