Current Affairs March 2014
Knowledge of current affairs is very essential when it comes to the competitive examination. Current affair is a section which is always asked by the candidates in the test. In this page aspirants will find the Latest News in Hindi and also download the PDF online of March 2014.
In every competitive test whether it is of IAS, bank PO/clerks, PSUs, SSCs or entrance examinations like LLB, MBA, etc. the questions are asked on day to day events and issues. You never know where your learning can be put in the usage.
In the below mentioned module contenders will find the entire related details regarding some of the current affair Questions and Answers and latest news & updates which are tailored by the squad of recruitmentlauncher.com.
Questions and Answers of Current Affairs March 2014
1) Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) recently launched its heavy-duty rocket GSLV-D5 for placing a communication satellite into the orbit. Name the satellite that was carried by GSLV-D5?
2) Who is the Chairman of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)?
a) K Radhakrishnan
b) G Madhavan Nair
c) K Kasturirangan
d) U R Rao
Answer: K Radhakrishnan
3) Recently, British scientists have discovered a Canyon deeper than the Grand Canyon under which of the following oceans?
a) Atlantic Ocean
b) Pacific Ocean
c) Antarctica Ocean
d) Indian Ocean
Answer: Antarctica Ocean
4) The Loktak lake, which is also called the only Floating lake in the world is in which state?
5) The Halayeb Triangle is an area of disputed land located on the border between _____?
a) Egypt and Sudan
b) North Korea and South Korea
c) France and Germany
d) India and Sri Lanka
Answer: Egypt and Sudan
Dear visitors to get more information related to the Current Affairs keep visiting on our web portal recruitmentlauncher.com.