BPSC Question Paper 2014
- Bihar Public service Commission (BPSC) Previous year Study Material is very helpful for the candidates who are preparing for the upcoming BPSC exam. Willing applicants must use this BPSC Question Paper 2014 to score good in the written examination.
- Here on this page you can check some previous year questions with answers of the exam which is provided by the portal, recruitmentlauncher.com or you can also download these question sets.
Bihar Public service Commission Question and answers:
1. Name the committee which was set up by the NDC in 1957 for the reorganization of CDP and NES, which suggested a three tier system of rural local government
- Balwant Rai Mehta Committee
- Ashok Mehta Committee
- Maharashtra Committee on Democratic Decentralisation
- Rural-Urban Relationship Committee
2. Ashok Mehta recommended
- three-tier government of Panchayati Raj Committee
- two-tier government of Panchayati Raj
- single-tier government of Panchayati Raj
- multiple-tier government of Panchayati Raj
3. In which year was the ‘Planning Commission’ set up in India?
4. Patna International Airport is directly connected with
- Kathmandu (Nepal), New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Lucknow, Varanasi and Ranchi
- Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Dhaka
- Islamabad, Dhaka and Bengaluru
- Washington, Dhaka and Chennai
5. In Bihar, air services are provided by
- only Indian Airlines
- only Sahara Airlines
- only Royal Nepal Airlines
- Indian Airlines, Sahara Airlines and Royal Nepal Airlines
6. In Bihar, though ‘Zamindari’ was statutorily abolished In 1952, the social base of land control remained in the grip of
- Middle Caste Hindus
- Scheduled Caste Hindus
- Dominant Caste Hindus
- Scheduled Tribe Hindus
7. The Madras Mahajan Sabha was established in the year
8. How many representatives took part in the First Session of the Indian National Congress?
9. The first Indian Governor General of Independent India was
- Raja Gopalachari
- Surinder Nath
- Rajendra Prasad
- B. R. Ambedkar
10. When was the National Council of Education established?
- 15th August, 1903
- 15th August, 1904
- 15th August, 1905
- 15th August, 1906
11. The Non-Cooperation Movement was started in
12. The Montagu-Chelmsford Report formed the basis of
- the Indian Independence Act, 1947
- the Indian Councils Act, 1909
- the Government of India Act, 1919
- the Government of India Act, 1935
13. Who is popularly known as ‘Sher-e-Punjab,?
- Bhagat Singh
- Lala Lajpat Rai
- Udham Singh
14. Gandhi-Irwin Pact took place in
15. Which Round Table Conference held in 1932?
16. Who is associated with ‘Abhinav Bharat’?
- V. D. Savarkar
- C. R. Das
- B. G. Tilak
- S. C. Bose
17. ‘Do or Die’ is associated with the following movement
- Quit India
18. With whose efforts was Second Bihar Provincial Congress Session held?
- G. K. Gokhale
- Shri Deepnarayan Singh
- Shri Krishna
- Surendranath Banerjee
19. The median of 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 is
20. If the function f: I –? R, f(x) = log x then the value of f(x) + f(y) is
- f(x+ y)
- f (x/y)
Find More Related Details
|BPSC Syllabus||BPSC Notification|
|Career Success Tips||PSC Notifications|