APPSC Latest Notifications 2015
APPSC Latest Notifications 2015 has been furnished on this page to provide the information for Upcoming Exam of APPSC to the job seekers. As candidates get to know about the forthcoming exams of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission they can start to prepare for the best performance in the test.
The latest and upcoming recruitment announcements concern by APPSC for various posts of different groups are tuned here. Job hunters of Andhra Pradesh have no need to search the details of APPSC exams anywhere else because you will get it here easily, you have to just visit the portal time to time for latest updates.
Find More Updates
|APPSC Group 1 Notification||APPSC Preparation Material|
|APPSC Group 4 Notification||APPSC Exam Date|
|Career Success Tips||PSC Notification|
APPSC Upcoming Exam Details
Whenever the newly notifications would be announced by the organization we will be provide you all the information related to the latest advertisement on this portal. Some of the major posts for which the examination conducted time to time are mentioned below
- Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service
- Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service
- Divisional Fire Officers in Fire & Emergency Services
- District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service
- District Tribal Welfare Officer in A.P. Tribal Welfare Service.
- District Employment Officer in Employment Service
- Asst. Treasury Officer/Asst. Accounts Officer in A.P. Treasury & Accounts Service
- Deputy Registrar in A.P. Cooperative Service
- Regional Transport Officers in A.P. Transport Service
- District Social Welfare Officer in A.P. Social Welfare Service.
- District B.C. Welfare Officer in B.C. Welfare Service
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service
- Lay Secretary / Administrative Officer in Medical and Health
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service
- Assistant Audit Officer in A.P. Local Fund Audit Service
Selection method of the exams:
The main three section of the selection process are Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. If a candidate want to be selected for the post then he/ she should have to performs better in all these three sections.
Note: Job seekers can get more details by visiting official website
Job hunters you can subscribe our free mail section to get daily updates of latest job openings in your mailbox or follow us on Facebook and Google plus.
More Useful Links
|Rozgar Career India||Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments For Freshers|
|Employment News This Week||Find Best Jobs In India||Daily Free Job Alert Updates|
|Get Latest State Govt Jobs||Online Test For Preparation||Jobs By Organization|