APPSC Group 1 Model Papers
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was shaped when the State of Andhra Pradesh produced on November 1, 1956. APPSC is a recruiter staff of the state Andhra Pradesh for civil services.
- Applicants who are going to emerge in the upcoming APPSC exam, they can check the some APPSC group 1 exam Model Papers, Previous Papers with Answers for better preparation, Questions are framed below on this page. One can also download previous year sample papers from the official web site.
- The commission conducts the written exam to hire the perfect candidate for the post. Many candidates apply for the exam of APPSC. Recruitmentlauncher.com gives a preparation paper of APPSC exam previous questions.
APPSC Group 1 Sample questions With Answers:
1. Find out the pair of numbers that does not belong to the group for lack of common property
- 34 – 43
- 62 – 71
- 55 – 62
- 83 – 92
2. If 8 x 9 = 2724, 4 x 2 = 612 and 7 x 3 = 921, then 6 x 8 =?
3. The population of a town was 20,000 in 1944 It decreased by 10 percent during 1944 – 1954 but increased by 20 percent during 1954- 1964. What was the population like in 1964?
- 24, 600
4. A party consists of grand-mother, father, mother, four sons and their wives, and one son and two daughters to each of the sons how many females are there in all?
5. How many independent words can HEART LESS be divided into without changing the order of the letters and using each letter only once ?
6. The most abundant Alkali metal is?
7. 15.60 X .30=?
8. Doctors Day is observed on___
- July 2
- June 1
- May 1
- July 1
9. Who among the following was the first to take initiative for water resource management in the Girnar region?
- Chandragupta Maurya
10. Who were the first Europeans to come to India for trade?
11. Arrange the following cities in decreasing order of their population: A. Bangalore B. Ahmedabad C. Kanpur D. Delhi E. Kolkata
12. Which of the following states has the Great Indian Hornbill, which is considered an endangered species, as its ‘State bird’?
- Arunachal Pradesh
13 What is Pyrodoxin ?
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B2
14. With what is non-stick kitchenware coated?
15. Which of the following creatures are stone deaf ?
16. Where is the Black Box fitted in planes?
- In the cockpit
- In the tail – end
- In the left wing
- In the right wing
17. after parboiling, the nutritive value of rice
- neither increases nor decreases
- either increases or decreases
18. Bullet – proof vests are made from a fabric of
- silicon nitrate and jute
- thickly mixed cotton and jute
- copper and steel wires
19. One of the parameters used to gauge the power of a computer is its
20. In which of the following atmospheric conditions can seeds be preserved best?
- Cool and dry
- Cool and wet
- Hot and dry
- Hot and wet
Job hunters may visit to this portal time to time for the latest recruitment, result, sample papers and more. So quickly bookmark this portal Recruitmentlauncher.com and get the updates any time in just a single click.
Note: More details are presented on official link
Get More Related Details
|APPSC Group 1 Notification||APPSC Exam Date|
|APPSC Group 1 Syllabus||APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern|
|Preparation Material||PSC Notification|